Whole Foods Grocery list:
- Siete foods nacho chips
- Siete Foods (frozen) tortilla's
- kite hill almond milk cream cheese
- Purely Elizabeth granola (Banana nut butter is the BEST)
- seaside cheddar cheese (for special occasions or mac and cheese)
- Banza Pasta (can also be bought at target, thrive market and sprouts)
- High quality meats- if you can't get some locally. Grass fed and pasture raised meat are best. Remember: what they eat YOU eat. So avoid antibiotics, hormones and steroids that might have been given to the animal.
- 4th and heart ghee (can be purchased on Thrive market)
- Bulletproof products
- Vital protein products (can be purchased on amazon)
- Alvarado St. Sprouted grain bagels (the best!!)
- High quality Tea's
- Stumptown coffee (MY GO-TO, so so good and organic)
ALL PRODUCTS IN BOLD ARE PRODUCTS I HAVE ONLY BEEN ABLE TO FIND IN WHOLE FOODS SPECIFICALLY
Special things come at a special price.